The hostels are made up of dormitories and attached washrooms with hot and cold running water. Each dormitory is under the personal care and supervision of a Matron or Hostel superintendents, who looks into every small need of the child including clothing, health, hygiene, cleanliness, laundry etc. The children sleep on bunk-beds and each child has an independent cupboard unit. The school provides the beds but the parents are required to supply the bedding including mattresses. The washrooms have separate levels for baths and toilets to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation. Filtered drinking water is provided in the hostel block. The Hostel superindent quarters and a common room for recreation are attached to the dormitories.
- DATE OF ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING ADMISSION DAY FOR WAITING LIST CANDIDATES
- CALL LETTER FOR ADMISSION OF WAITING LIST CANDIDATES 2022-23 AT SAINIK SCHOOL PURULIA
- Recruitment of TGT(Hindi),TGT(Science) on Regular Basis
- HORSE RIDING INDEMNITY BOND CERTIFICATE FORM
- FEE STRUCTURE 2022-23 BY CADET WISE